(Towanda) A representative from Senator Gene Yaw’s office will be at the following locations from 11:00 am – 1:00 pm on Tuesdays in March to assist residents with their 2008 Property Tax and Rent Rebate forms.
- March 3, 2009 – Sayre Senior Center on Desmond Street in Sayre.
- March 10, 2009 – Wyalusing Senior Center located in the Park Place Apartments.
- March 17, 2009 – Warren Center Senior Center in the Community Center.
- March 24, 2009 – Canton Senior Center, 6 East Tioga Street.
Pennsylvania residents with an income up to $35,000 for homeowners and $18,000 for renters may qualify for this rebate. Residents must bring the following documentation in order to complete the application:
- 2008 income verifications including Social Security, interest and dividends, employments, and/or business income.
- 2008 Paid Real Estate taxes – spring and fall or
- 2008 rent receipts.
First time applicants must also provide proof of residency and age. If you have further questions or want to set up an appointment at an alternate time, please call Senator Yaw’s Towanda office at 570-265-7448.