HARRISBURG – Sen. Gene Yaw (R-23) will join supporters of legal skill video games for a press conference on Tuesday, April 25, 2023, beginning at 1:30p.m. in the State Capitol Rotunda.
Participants and guests will advocate for passage of Yaw’s legislation to establish a regulatory framework and taxing structure on legal skill video games in the Commonwealth that could generate an estimated $300 million in immediate annual tax revenue.
Speakers will include:
- Sen. Gene Yaw and Rep. Danilo Burgos, sponsors of skill video game legislation
- LaVar Arrington, former Penn State and NFL player and proponent of skill games community support and charitable giving
- Representative from local veterans’ organization
- Doug Sprankle, chair of Pennsylvania Taverns and Players Association (PA TAP)
- Owner of Miele Manufacturing, Williamsport – based manufacturer of skill game terminals
Watch LIVE at SenatorGeneYaw.com
CONTACT: Elizabeth Weitzel